Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chocolate time!




Here to remind all of u that there will be a
Penang International Chocolate Fair 2011 held soon!
Venue: Penang International Sport Arena (PISA)
Date and Time: 03 June at 11:00 - 05 June 20:00

I am really looking forward to this fair as i am a chocolate lover ^.*
But...
I might be in Kedah Matrics if the JPA scholarships results are not yet out...
=( i will then miss this chocolate fair...
the one and only one golden opportunity...
I wanted to go n buy my favourite
Chocolate!!!

Anyone will be going?
Recommend some nice chocolates here :

Godiva Chocolatier!
It is quite expensive but it is really super duper nice! =) miss the taste of it...



For more info: Go and have a look on this link


Kinder Bueno!
I am addicted to this chocolate during my National Service in Langkawi...
It is really yummy as a dessert espeacially you are not at home enjoying ur own home cook dishes...



Ritter Sport!

wow...i didn't know there are so many type of flavours..

Ritter Sport! Is one of the chocolate i knew from my NS friends...
I tried the dark chocolate and milk chocolate with whole hazelnuts flavour..
err, for me, the milk chocolate with whole hazelnuts is nicer than the dark chocolate flavour for Ritter Sport this brand...=)

Ferrero rocher!


ehmm... This chocolate i think everybody also know right?
It is nice with its layer of taste =)



Next is >>> Hersey Kisses!
I didn't know there are so many flavours until today i blog bout chocolates...
But when i went langkawi airport few months ago, i only found two flavours in the chocolate shop... that is dark chocolate and milk chocolate...
I wish to try the caramel 1! =)
Dark chocolate!

milk chocolate!

meltaway center!

hugs!

Caramel! It looks nice!

Almonds! But i don't quite like almond =P

Done! Have a nice day! =)
p/s: today can't go botanical garden with mum because of the weather today---raining heavily ^^
But is nice for sleeping! =)  



~yyt~

5 comments:

Vivian said...

wow u'll be in Kedah matrics hurr.

Yy said...

yupp...=) i will go for kedah matrics 1st if jpa results not yet out before 23rd of May...

Vivian said...

thank you for visiting my blog :) i'm currently doing fine. having my end of term hols now. how about u? doing great?

Yy said...

Welcome =) I left my comment under the same post in ur blog de...thanx for dropping by my blog too! ^^

Vivian said...

:) good luck to u then! hehe